MEP has become a dynamic figure in the energy industry, with a proven track record of regular success. Our goal is to operate and perform maintenance works in Power Plants with Zero Accidents/Incidents.
Principles we emphasize in order to reach this goal:
- Operating power plant in adherence to Safety Manual and Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) as well as all relevant regulations, standards, and legal requirements.
- Using resources in the most efficient manner to protect and provide a healthy and safe environment for employees, visitors and contractors.
- Ensuring the prevention of injuries and accidents in the workplace is a top priority.
- Providing clear instructions, information, and relevant training, to ensure that the employees are aware of our OHSAS obligations.
- Implementing emergency procedures – evacuation plan in case of fire or other significant incidents.
- Maintaining safe and healthy working conditions, provide and maintain the plant, equipment, and machinery to avoid accidents.
- Work is planned, implemented and controlled to avoid hazardous situations.
MEP and every member of the staff are fully dedicated to working with its Occupational Health and Safety Policy in order to achieve its mission and objectives. MEP is committed to operating as per the OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements in order to ensure the system effectiveness and efficiency.